This post will be used to update customers and readers on the progress of the IS101 website.
The newest additions and changes will be posted at the top with a date this way you can easily find the newest updates to the service.
Feel free to leave comments, let us know your thoughts on how we're doing and updates you would like to see.
If you'd like to know the direction and updates to the training program, you can read them in this article.
Check out what's new, read now!
10/18/2022 - October Update
A summary of all updates on this day are provided below:
- The website has been revamped. Customers can easily participate in the training program from anywhere in the world, on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
- Discussion sections have been added to each lesson. Customers may connect with each other during training courses to ask for feedback, suggestions, and help.
- Training has been developed in a structured manner to take you from Point A to Point B, from new to selling insurance.
- The training will track your progress and completion so you don't lose track!
- A new resource section has been added where all templates, worksheets, spreadsheets, PDFs, action guides, etc live.
- A new discount section has been added with all recommended software, services, technology, and vendors.
- The training area has gotten a visual upgrade to make it easier to read.
- The learning management system has been upgraded to load faster.
- Several lessons have action tasks added to enhance learning and execution.
- Plans are in place to add additional video to supplement text-based trainings.